Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wasting Time. The 7 Hour wait between flights, Melbourne Airport

So we arrived with out too much of a hitch, well if you don't count an on and off screaming toddler during landing who wanted nothing else but to stand on his chair lifting the tray up and down, then the sun visor up and down. We were greeted at the exit gates by my sister and 2 nephews, who the Dwarfs where extremely happy to see again. Sat down to a McDonalds lunch together before trying to figure out ways to keep the Dwarfs entertained. It wasn't easy, although on the whole they handled it rather well. Managed to get through customs pretty easy, although I still do have a sore arm from writing out 9 departure forms. It's times like these I do wonder the wisdom in giving all of my children 2 middle names! Eldest Dwarf is keeping her own record of her holiday in a book she has packed. I may see if she allows me to scan it and add it when we get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment