Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Day is here! Waiting to board our flight to Melbourne, Adelaide Airport

Up until midnight getting the house clean and everything packed for 9 people. The excitement of going away equalled very little sleep for us, I'm sure I woke every half an hour and by 4am I couldn't sleep anymore. By 5am everyone was awake, by 6am we were all out the door and by 7am we were at the airport. The Dwarfs are all dressed in thick coats and beanies on this very chilly winter morning in Adelaide. Makes me wonder what it will be like when we get to Auckland later tonight. We got through the check in and security with little issue, although a few of the very excited Dwarfs were told to settled down a bit and sit down. We thankfully were greeted with a play area on the other side of security, which we are hoping will keep them entertained and burn off a bit of energy before getting on the plane shortly.
My little X dwarf looks rather cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment